We have implemented the requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the LoadManager.
On 25.05.2018 the GDPR will take effect and the regulations in the German Bundesdatenschutzgesetzes (BDSG) will come into force.
The most important regulations in terms of data held by the LoadManager® are:
- Data minimisation – dealings with personal data must be proportionate to the task and be relevant to the topic
- Proactive notification to those involved on the data gleaned and its purpose
- Obligation on locking and deleting personally relevant data
In order to meet these requirements we have the right concept for you:
- Function for reporting and deleting personal data in the LoadManager
- LEM – Software runs a database analysis in your LoadManager® which focusses on identifying personal data
- Individual concept and data cleansing by LEM – Software as a service
Do get in touch
We would be glad to help you implement the new requirements from the EU-DSGVO in your LoadManager.